The new Contourbreton NC 300 K 19 EVO comes from the experience of the previous Contourbreton models, countless examples of which have been sold worldwide with great success.
Contourbreton NC 300 K 19 EVO has 3,200 mm of “X” working travel, 1,950 mm “Y” and 300 mm “Z”.
Its generous vertical travel of 300 mm allows thick decorative elements to be machined easily.
Contourbreton NC 300 K 19 EVO is equipped with manually opening doors with safety interlock switch that provide safety and sound proofing functions.
The work table is made of a single piece of a special quartz-based polymeric material, Metalquartz®, which ensures stability, durability and facilitates placing the vacuum pods as well as making it easy to clean the machining residues.
It features also the best front access ergonomics thanks to the wide doors, the lower work table and the step built into the structure of the machine.
The automatic tool magazine has 12+12 locations.
The strong electro-welded structure ensures the rigidity needed for any kind of machining.
Rack / pinion systems and Siemens brushless motors drive the mobile bridge and the spindle unit.
A gantry system drives the mobile bridge.
Linear guides with recirculating balls and precision encoders guarantee the movement accuracy.
• Tool cooling with internal and external water supply.
• Spindle vertical travel of 300 mm, with distance of 520 mm from spindle nose to work table enabling to perform slotting on small blocks.
• The spindle is mounted on a very rigid cast iron structure to minimize flexion even under heavy milling loads or when embossing.
• Digital motors.
• Vacuum system with frontal controls, conveniently located for the operator.
• “Rapid” displacements of up to 50 metres per minute.
• Liquid-ring vacuum pump with high performance and low maintenance costs.
LARGE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE WORK TABLE
Continuous work table made of Metalquartz®, a special patented quartz-based composite material with a polymeric matrix, specially engineered to ensure the same high rigidity and expansion coefficient as steel.
Power spindle built by Breton, closed-circuit liquid cooled with three large-diameter high-performance ceramic bearings, 15 kW at 12,000 rpm, specifically designed and built for machining stone, engineered stone and ceramics.
Contourbreton NC 300 EVO incorporates the ultimate generation Siemens Sinumerik 840D SL computer numerical control (CNC) with digital control compatible with PC architecture, and a PC with Windows 7 operating system.
The control board is swivelling, provided with keypad and graphic display on the colour touch screen and USB port.
In that way, the operator can closely monitor that some particularly delicate operations are being carried out correctly, directly on the workpiece being machined.
- Head for machining hole sinks with 90° corners and polished internal grooving, with relative toolholder.
- Contact tool setting probe for checking the length of tools and the diameter of blades.
- Laser tool setting probe for checking the profile, diameter and length of tools.
- Contact probe for the surface/planarity of the workpiece.
- Polishing and brushing head to be applied manually.
- Double-acting vacuum cups.
- “Laser” projector of the piece and suction cup shapes.
- Vertical-blade cutting head.
- Cutting unit with 45° inclined blade
If you are interested in the new CNC contouring machine for kitchen countertops Contourbreton NC300 K19 EVO, you can receive all the necessary information and a quotation by writing to email@example.com.
Thank you for the attention and best regards.